Friday, December 02, 2005

Another TLTE cum oldies meet at b'bay!!!!

     This time too I decided to reach baroda via b’bay coz I had to meet some of my b’bay frnds also…. So this time also met 2 tltians 

     As per the plan I stayed at IIT with one of my frnds poorni :))) I was supposed to reach dadar by 7:30 and saras was supposed to receive me there and the nxt day I was supposed to do some diwali shopping in a place called Mulund … Now at the last moment the plans got changed and instead of getting down at dadar I got down at kalyan and went straight frm there to Mulund for shopping :D:D:D There even the security got scared looking at my luggage…. but somehow once we started shopping I never even once thought of the weight I was already carrying and started adding all the thngs I could lay hand on :D:D Finally at the end of shopping I was out with a stock of shopping materials whch would fill another bag similar to the one I had already got from b’lore :D:D:

     Once finished with shopping, saras and myself reached IIT by arnd 11:00 pm… After dumping the luggages in the lab we had our dinner and thn came bak to have some chit chat at the lab with my other oldies  Now uptil arnd 1:00 or something we talked and did time pass and then finally it stuck to me that I was supposed to call up our very own alchemist (kiran – on tlte) … and finally after lots of attempts I got connected to him (Note : If you wanna call alchemist keep on trying…. its for sure that he will not answer your call b4 40 rings approx :D:D thts means 3 calls :O:D:D) nyways I called up and to my utter surprise found he was awake and fully free and was ready to meet us and as per my punctuality I told him I’ll call him up once I make a move towards my hostel…

     Then as it would have been we got more delayed with some of my other frnds and finally I called him up by arnd 2:30 a.m tht we would meet in front of girls hostel (my abode ):D:D:D Finally at abt 2:45 a.m saras and myself met the so called alchemist of tlte :D:D A tall, shy and smart guy – really a rare combi :D:D To be frank a very shy guy and me being the chatter box was the one talking the entire time :D:D And mind it in btwn he used to talk whenever we used to mention abt his sweetheart ;))))))):P Meanwhile I gave saras and alchemist some time off to discuss their past IIT experiences also :D:D:

     Being with two shy and silent guys (alchemist and saras) I couldn’t believe we chatted for almost 2 hrs and finally by arnd 4:30 am in the morning we parted :D:D The nxt day was the most hectic. Saras, a frnd of mine and myself went for shopping and ghoomne in HN :D:D The entire day went and I didn’t even realize tht it was time for me to leave………

     And finally by 9:00 in the night I started for bandra alongwith saras who was also leaving for his native tht day and we both bid addeau and left for our respective destinations …. It was memorable moment again in b’bay with 2 tltians and all my old frnds … Truly missing b’bay and all my IIT frnds …………

12 Comments:

Blogger Voice said...

another account.

got to know about some more people.
good read.

Friday, 02 December, 2005  
Blogger Mohan Kodali said...

[i]me being the chatter box was the one talking the entire time [/i]

do u think there is a need to mention this[:P]

and shopping shopping shoppping baapre kitna shopping kiya.... bechara saras[:D]

Saturday, 03 December, 2005  
Blogger Samyak said...

Once finished with shopping saras .. [:O][:O]

Proper punctuation karo yaar.. nahi to abhi abhi tumne saras ki shopping ki hai .. dekho !! [:P][:P]

nice read !![:)]

Sunday, 04 December, 2005  
Blogger kosha said...

hmmm...

madamji kitna shop karti ho...
aur mujhe kuch nahin dikhaya [-(

Monday, 05 December, 2005  
Blogger Athena said...

@voice.. got to know about some more people. -- i have not written abt many of such a/cs coz then my blog has to be renamed as tlte meets blog :D:D:P

@chandu.. and shopping shopping shoppping baapre kitna shopping kiya... --- mujhe shopping karna pasand hai lekin shaayad mention karna bhool gayi thi window shopping :P:P

bechara saras -- :ooooooooooo

Tuesday, 06 December, 2005  
Blogger Athena said...

@seige... nahi to abhi abhi tumne saras ki shopping ki hai .. dekho !!

main uski shopping kyon karoongi :ooooooooo tumna apna dimaag sahi rakho toh punctuations bhi sahi aa jaayenge :D:P:P

@kosha.. madamji kitna shop karti ho...aur mujhe kuch nahin dikhaya [-(

zyaada nahi ki hai bas kuch 10-15 tops 4-5 jeans :D:D:P aur tumhaare pass time ho toh bata denaa main apna entire wardrobe hi dikha deti hoon ;):P:P

Tuesday, 06 December, 2005  
Blogger Kanupriya said...

interesting!

and a good read :-D

Friday, 09 December, 2005  
Blogger Saras said...

zyaada nahi ki hai bas kuch 10-15 tops 4-5 jeans :D:D:P
wo to Mulund me kiya tha..

8-10 tops HN me bhi liye the..wo to bataya hi nahin :ooo

@chandu:haan yaar maine to bas saaman uthaane ke liye hi tha uske saath [:(]..maadam ka gharelu servant [:P]

Sunday, 11 December, 2005  
Blogger Athena said...

8-10 tops HN me bhi liye the..wo to bataya hi nahin :ooo

maine sab milakar bataaye the HN ka alag nahi hai ab itna bhi badnaam matha karo mujhe :((:D:D

maadam ka gharelu servant

gharelu servant ho toh b'bay main kaise :P:P:P main toh bangy main hoon :D:D

Sunday, 11 December, 2005  
Blogger Athena said...

@CD.. thnx 4 going through such a long post :)))

Sunday, 11 December, 2005  
Blogger Yashu said...

And mind it in btwn he used to talk whenever we used to mention abt his sweetheart ;))))))):P

:O :O :O :O :O Who is she? :(( :(( :P

Tuesday, 20 December, 2005  
Blogger Athena said...

O :O :O :O :O Who is she? :(( :(( :P

arey itni jaldi bhool gayi usi Sweet heart ke liye toh mujhe use thappad maarna pada uski darling ka ;):P:D:D

Tuesday, 20 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home