Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Gone Are The Days!!!!


     Life shows you so many colors can’t predict whch one to choose -- As it goes whn choices are more the confusion is ultimate!!!! I guess I m also passing through such a passive face of life wherein I wanna b my old self once again with my old frnds!!

School Days :

     There was a time whn I was fully drenched in innocence and now is the time whn I m totally devoid of the same!! Back in school, life was awesome. A gang of 8 we were more than enuf to give ny other person in this world a severe headache in flat 1 mins time!!! Those were the days whn my mischiefs were optimum and age wasn’t a bar at all.. Have got punished n number of times for having played mischief on teachers, but never ever got punished for the same!! Was it the innocence I had on my face or my academic performance or was it the gang with me who were proving lucky for me everytime.. Whtever it was I was and always have been on the safer side while playing mischiefs!!

College Days :

     Once out of school, there was life waiting to welcome me with a bright future.. in engg. line. As per my wish having got the favorite engg. discipline there wouldn’t have been a person more happier than me on this earth. but as I joined the tech. institute, I realized life is not so easy as the one I had been through back in school.

     Being in a girls school I wasn’t very much used to the tactics of dealing with boys. Frankly speaking I couldn’t establish a very good rapport with my seniors especially male seniors during my engg. days (But now they are the ones I interact the most with). Convent gals (the one and only fultoos girls school in baroda) were the favorites of seniors during ragging time.. Being from convent we used to be favorite pieces for ragging :DDD Having gone through all those traumatic moments finally the most awaited day came whn I bcame the senior.

     Whn I used to get ragged, my usual revolutionary dialogues used to be “Ragging should be banned”, “I won’t rag nyone”, “Poor Soul see How much they get scared”. But once being the senior, I too got attracted to ragging stuff and ragged many of them!!! At many a places the ragging mastermind used to b mine!! Hope they haven’t cursed me for having made them do all those thngs!!! I donno how 4 yrs was gone as if it was only a life of 4 mins!!! The day of our farewell and the last day of my college were the worst days whch never ever would I like to remember!!! But one thng I m contended at this moment is my college frnds are still arnd. The most I miss are my school frnds and the school days!!

     Apart frm college and school life the most interesting parts used to b festive occasions especially holis, makarsankranti and the hot favorite navaratris!! Navaratri’s used to be so fun uptil final yr of engg, whch ultimately happens to be the last time, I danced to garba tunes on the soils of the cultural capital of Gujarat – my very own baroda. Now those beautiful memories reminds me of one thng, i.e to get something u have to sacrifice something.. but sometimes whn I look at myself today I regret of having lost so many golden moments, memories and above all my so very close frnds for this busy professional life(((((((…. Hope to have all those moments back sometime in the long run!!!!!

Professional Life :

     After engg began my actuall professional struggle. After lots of opposition and very much against my will I came down to b’bay for a professional life!! Initially no frnds no frnd circle made my life horrible even in a happening city like b’bay! But now whn I look bak I thnk I can never ever find a better life than tht ever again… May be that life is one of the reasons, why b’lore never bcome my cup of life!!! Life in b’bay was rocking every moment. Met some very good ppl and not to mention my most intimate frnd mango (Amit Tyagi) !! 

     But alas now being in b’lore I m totally away frm all of them. At this very moment it seems as if I m in the midst of a barren desert with no one to be seen for miles together!! It has always been adjustment for me once I started my life in b’lore. Even having made some very good frnds online , some out of my colleagues and PG mates, every time it seems as if I m missing the good old frnds and all those best moments of my life i spent with them!!! Hope to get united with all of them soon by this yr end atleast!!! But still regret remains tht those days r gone wherein at one shout I could have everyone arnd.. and 2day is the time whn after many phone calls also, no can come including me, reason being busy professional life!!!

Will I be ever able to get all those moments back????? Life is posing this big question mark to me with myself running short of answer!!!

30 Comments:

Blogger Aurora said...

lovely post vins
I got emotional by ur post [L]
school days mujhe phir se yaad aa gaye
learn so many things till from my school life to coll life
even missing all those moments with my close frds

mein itna hi keh sakti hoo

“ kehne ko apne sathi kyai
sath nibhaya naa kisi ne bhi nahi
humne humsafar kho kisi dagar mein
logo ko dekha ghar ke liye rote
aaj khud beghar hue ghar walo ke hote hue
sun rehe hain shor mein sehnayi
is bheed mein hum tanha akele
jee rehe hain bahar aane ke intezaar mein”

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lifes like a running water in a stream which ones passed, its gone.
U will never get any of the moments back but memories remain...
and lifes all about memories, which refresh us in present !!
Kya pata, when u look back at this time in future, u will miss it again.

Anyways, udaas nahi hote achhe bacche.. cheer up !!

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@megs.. I got emotional by ur post [L]
school days mujhe phir se yaad aa gaye
learn so many things till from my school life to coll


today since i was in one of those bad moods i was brooding over all the past actions, tht may b the reason for having composed such an emotional post!!! :))) in btwn a beautiful poem, hats off 2 ur poetic skills!!!! these lines simply made my day!! thnx deariee!!! :))))

@anon.. i m not sad its just another swinging mood of mine!!! will b gone but yup missing the close and dearest frnds will b a part and parcel of my life!!!! :)))

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ragging is a form of power struggle.

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger kosha said...

u know...u brought tears to my eyes...its so much true and so much hard to accept...

but i want to pat ur back...for taking things in the best way :-)
always keep up the good spirit... :-)

aur haan...main nahin aati kya tumhare bulane pe :-(

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Voice said...

Will I be ever able to get all those moments back?????
Well no ..
But u can make them again... :)

donno how 4 yrs was gone as if it was only a life of 4 mins!!
time is relative... aisa main nhi einstein kehta hai :P

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger kosha said...

@megs
i simply loved the words u wrote :-)

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger kosha said...

and one more thing...
i never knew ki tum itna acha likh leti ho :-D

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Saras said...

gone are the days Vini
its time to accept the fact and take that in a right way..and i know u can do :)
and dont brood over things much
Take Care

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Mohan Kodali said...

touchy :)

everyone undergoes this phase sometime or the other...

those were the days of collective mischief, fightings, all the fun.. and at times ,grief.

*memories afresh* must thank Vins :)

there is something fascinating and bewitching in the gettogethers we have now.

i still cant believe i am in my 3rd year now:P

forever wanna be a student :((

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Aurora said...

@vins

[i]i was in one of those bad moods [/i]

i hope ab mood acha hoga :)

"these lines simply made my day!! "
chalo kuch toh hua mere likhne se :P

@kosha
hey thnks dear yeh toh vins ki post ka kamal tha jo yeh sab sudden demaag mein aa gaya
ache likhne ki inspiration toh tum sab se milti hain :P

@chandu
[i]i still cant believe i am in my 3rd year now:P[/i]

ha lagta hain galti se 3rd yr mein aa gaye :P

[i]forever wanna be a student :(( [/i]
kitna pareshan karoge apne prof ko

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

till regret remains tht those days r gone wherein at one shout I could have everyone arnd.. and 2day is the time whn after many phone calls also, no can come including me

The days are gone and so the frends of tht time. But mind u, u still have everyone around with ur one shout just that u r not recognizing the new ppl around u and still stuck with old ones. Move ON !!

!! Frends Forever !!

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@kosha.. always keep up the good spirit... :-) -- thts wht has gave me the inspiration 2 survive!! :)))

aur haan...main nahin aati kya tumhare bulane pe :-( -- maine ye toh nahi kaha bas its tht sometimes we bcome busy ourselves!!! :))))

@saras.. and dont brood over things much -- shaayad wahi karr rahi hoon kuch dino se :((( nyways sorry 4 yesterday and haan maine jo kuch bhi kaha thts wht i'll b and haan woh 3 log mere liye important hain isliye do understand!! :)))

@voice.. time is relative... aisa main nhi einstein kehta hai :P -- tum apna khud ka koi dialogue ya stmt banao tab maanenge ye churaye huon se kaam nahi chalegaa :D:D:PPPPP

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@megs.. chalo kuch toh hua mere likhne se :P -- no need of being down to earth ur poems r simply marvellous no comparisons!! :))))

@chandu.. hailaa tum 3rd yr main pahonch gaye kaise :Ooooooooo :PPP nyways abhi njoy karlo baad main toh bas yaadon ke sahaare jeena hogaa :D:DPPPPP

@anon.. hat u r not recognizing the new ppl around u and still stuck with old ones. Move ON !! -- ho sakta hai :)) but OLD is GOlD once in a lifetime u'll definitely feel their need and i guess yesterday was tht moment!! :))))

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not once in a lifetime, we feel the need of our old frends always. Everybody is so different and the support we get from everybody is also different.
If u don't want to share ur probs with new ppl around neither they will b there and teh old are anyway not there !!

Accept teh new bondings while keeping in touch with old ones :))

Have a nice day ahead :)

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@anon.. If u don't want to share ur probs with new ppl around neither they will b there and teh old are anyway not there !!

har baat har kisi ko bataayi nahi jaati ye baat samajh lo!!! isliye i need some of them bak whch most probably i'll b able to do !! :)) no dbt the new bondings r always fun 2 b with and yup i cherish some of these new bondings also!! :)))

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@anon.. i knw who u are but would like to ask one thng i never hid my identity while commenting on ur blogs thn y ur taking this anon identity!!

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Voice said...

@athena
there are so many good dialouges by others ki apna banane ki jaroorat hi nahi hai. waise bhi i m not good in creating.. i m good in developing :P

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know u know me.
But why should others know,
and if theres this option ,why not use it?
and some things are better said anonly than in open, u r more expressive in tht way !! :)

!! NOM !!

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@voice.. not good in creating.. i m good in developing :P

developing wht others ideas :D:PPPP

@anon.. open, u r more expressive in tht way !! :)

i m always expressive to the ppl i m close to!!!!

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger Aurora said...

but it such a gud coincidence naa
ur post is also emotional and mine too

hum ek time ek jaisa kaise soch sakte hain :P

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@megs.. hum ek time ek jaisa kaise soch sakte hain :P

yup both of our moods and tastes and even enemies r similar ;)):PPPPP sahi hai kaafi achcha synchro hain hum bachchiyon main 8)))))

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger Aurora said...

same enemies

vins they feel jealous for us naa :P

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger Dharmesh Mehta said...

Hi Vini,

Dear.cheer up and u know wat ?? Life's always keep being better day by day...specially for better ppl..and we are among those who will always cherish the best moments in life...

Alas,
Don’t cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened....

And as u always say..
Never frown, even when you are sad because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

WRegs,
D.

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger Samyak said...

hey D,
thnx for first 2 beautiful quotes !! [:)]
--
Vins, ye kya senti senti posts maar rahi ho... doesn't suit to u !! [;)]

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@dhamu.. we are among those who will always cherish the best moments in life...

college main toh kaafi kam interact kiya hoga humne but yup i have knw u better once out and i will definitely cherish this memory uptil fate :))))

and nice quotes dear u simply made my day :)))

@seige.. rahi ho... doesn't suit to u !! [;)]

doesn't suit me :Oooooooooooo hailaa main senti kyon nahi ho sakti :DDDPPP

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger  Raja said...

why became so senti? :o

u need not forget the past, but love whatever is here and whatever is now

:-)

Friday, 13 January, 2006  
Blogger Ravi Dixit said...

Will I be ever able to get all those moments back?????

Yes. I believe if you close your eyes and let your thought drive you wherever they want to... i feel, very soon you will be back in time, living the same old good times.

aur haan... ek suggestion hai.. tum shadi kar lo jaldi se.. tum ek aawaaz bhi nahi dogi, tab par bhi hum sab log tumhari shadi main duad ke aa jaayainge :D:D:D


Athena said...

@megs.. hum ek time ek jaisa kaise soch sakte hain :P

yup both of our moods and tastes and even enemies r similar ;)):PPPPP sahi hai kaafi achcha synchro hain hum bachchiyon main 8)))))


baaki sab to theek hai lekin 'bachchiyon' ki jagah 'billiyon' hota to jayada fit hota shayad :P :D

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@raja.. whatever is here and whatever is now

thts wht i m doing rt now!!! :)))

@ravi.. thnx!!!

tum ek aawaaz bhi nahi dogi, tab par bhi hum sab log tumhari shadi main duad ke aa jaayainge :

bas reception ka khana khaane ke liye meri shaadi karvaane par tule hue ho :Ooooooooooooooo no worries lekin khali haath daud kar math aana dher saari gifts bhi laana :PPPPP

Sunday, 15 January, 2006  
Blogger Aurora said...

dixit ke liye acha kaam sochkar rekhna vins :P

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home