Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Indian Silicon Valley Experience!!!!

     29th Jan 2005 – This day is something special apart from the fact tht we had a grand paratha party!! Ohh what is it now, any wild guesses..hmmmmmmmmmmmmm… I don’t thnk ppl can guess it.. coz neither me a celebrity nor some famous person for ppl to keep track of my life calendar :DDDDD

     This very day a year back I landed on the very own soil of b’lore. My dad had accompanied me and had even stayed here for a week.. coz he knw I came down here against my wishes and wanted to be sure tht his very sweet and obedient (being sarcastic :DDD) daughter doesn’t vanish in btwn the trip from b’bay to b’lore. But one thing I m quiet sure in my life is I can go against anyone’s wishes but not against my dad’s :)))

     The first 5 months in b’lore were the horrible ones with all my frnds, funs and njoyments left miles away in b’bay and baroda. I always felt the zest to quit the job and get bak to that funfilled life in b’bay but thn again a simple re-thought used to prove all my decisions totally wrong. Ppl in my PG were really sweethearts in the sense that they made my life wonderful with each passing day and kept on advising me to live in present rather than brooding over what I left behind :)) Spl thanx to kosha, kavya and Kaajal who incidentally were my roomies then!!! :))

     The first few months at my work place was also not a gr8 relief. For the first time I faced hell lot of professionalism that scared me to death. Being an easy go kinda gal I never ever was introduced to such professionalism. Always any sort of interaction with any of my colleagues was limited only uptil the work. Even during coffee brks it used to be work that used to get all the attention. I couldn’t find even a single deviation to any other topic other than work. Yucckssssssssss I used to hate work then sooooooooo muchhhhhhhh :((((((

     But within 3 months time I found relief in some of my colleagues who shared the same interests as mine and it didn’t take long for me to get whole of my Team to be of the same type as mine. But ya one thing I always had fun here was whnever u have work work to the fullest and even if free for 30 secs utitlize it to the fullest for tps :DDDDD Thats how my professional life once again got filled up with the colors of my choice and it became all the more colorful!! :))

     One major thing that hapened in 1 yrs time is I got introduced to so many unknown ppl and faces through our very own ORKUT . Although I had got orkut invitations n number of times b4 I never ever felt the need to join it But consistent pestering frm kosha forced me to join the same and I thank her a lot for her efforts. Was particularly lucky to have got so many of them online but now some of them have become good frnds and one of them is a very good frnd of mine :)). Now if we organize a meet it would be a frndly weekend meet rather than being called an orkut or TLTE meet!! :)) But one thng common to all of these orkuttians whom I have met is that they are really very sweet natured ppl who can go to any levels in helping!! Expecting to meet the rest in the coming years!! :))

     Last Sunday I never ever mentioned, even once about this to any one present at the paratha party, but thnx to all my buddies present there for making my 1st anniversary in the silicon valley of India a memorable one :)) Now a very funny thng I keep brooding over is as to which would be my next destination once out of b’lore and most probably it has to be a place beginning with B. Coz firstly it was Baroda which ultimately got renamed to Vadodara, then B’bay which got renamed to Mumbai and now B’lore which got renamed to Bengaluru recently. Whew witnessed so many rename operations outside s/w life also :DDD So the only thng I keep on doing these days is list out all the places beginning with ‘B’, which has max possibility of getting renamed :DDDD

Conclusion : One thing I can say about the silicon valley of India is, it is a wonderful place, totally overcrowded with ppl and all the more with vehicles :DD Considered to be the heaven for s/w professionals, life spent here is truly a lifetime xperience in itself :))) I am thankful to b’lore for having given me a chance to taste the various spices of life!!!

21 Comments:

Blogger Samyak said...

neither me a celebrity nor some famous person
U r .. in ur own way ! Its good that media don't know u though !!
========
all 'K' roomies, sahi na !!
========
don't go to Pune, I don't want it to be renamed[:D][:P]..please !!!

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW..u had a perfect anniversary.

to how many cities u got in ur list??:)) and what is ur most fav one.

hehehehe... obviously asking who is this "and one of them is a very good frnd of mine :)).".
change ur name to Binitha [this will connect u to one more name change and B.]

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@seige.. Its good that media don't know u though !!

hailaa ab ye media kahan se aaya beech main :Ooooooooooo

haan my roomies were all K's kabhi kabhi toh lagta tha ekta kapoor ke kisi serial ki ek character hoon main amongst all the baaki K's :DDDDD

I don't want it to be renamed -- first rename it to somethng with B thn i'll rename it again to Pune 8))))

@bhav.. yup memorable anniversary :)))

and what is ur most fav one.

all time favorite has to b one and only one baroda/Vadodara!! :))

one of them is a very good frnd of mine :)).". u knw :))

change ur name to Binitha

My name is the only thng whch i can b sure of not undergoing tht rename operation and one of the reason being it doesn't begin with 'B' so vinitha has to b my name uptil fate 8):PP

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@angy.. .ur gonna love it [:P]

noway i don't luv thngs whch i hate a lot!! :PP

waise whos the special friend huh???? [;)]

no comments (**ekdum celebrity style main ***) 8):PPP

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to how many cities u got in ur list??:)) and what is ur most fav one.

i was talking about the cities which are in ur list. those B's jaha pe tum abhi tak nahi gayi ho. among them ur fav one. jaha tum next jaane wali ho

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@bhav.. the list is endless!!

Cities with B

Follow the above link u'll get a list of cities beginning with 'B' lekin abhi se ye nahi bata sakti ki whch amongst them will be my favorite!! waise haan hamaari company ki taraf se shaayad boston, bangkok ya bhutan zaroor jaana ho sakta as the nxt destination beginning with 'B' :DD:PPP

waise u too renamed urself to begin with B soch lo thodi hi der main kahin rename naa ho jao :PPP

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Blogger Saras said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Blogger Aurora said...

hmmmmmm come to pune yar
phir toh maja aa jayega:PPPPPPP



yeh kaun se spl frd ki baat ho rehi hain

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Blogger  Raja said...

why do u put a 'conclusion' each time? :o

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@megs.. come to pune yar
phir toh maja aa jayega


haan bilkul aaa sakte hain lekin tum phir kahin b'lore toh nahi shift maar dogi :DDD

yeh kaun se spl frd ki baat ho rehi hain

abhi nahi bata sakti :))))

@raja.. i luv giving a small concluding note so tht xplains the presence of conclusions in my every post!!

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Blogger Aurora said...

haan bilkul aaa sakte hain lekin tum phir kahin b'lore toh nahi shift maar dogi

well abhi yehi nahi pata 2 month mein kaha hogi
dont worry agar pune mein hua toh blore nahi jayungi
but darr is baat ka hain ho gaya aur mein waha chali gayi aur tum yaha
phir sab kuch chaupat ho jayega[:((((((((((((]

Friday, 03 February, 2006  
Blogger Saras said...

so gaya ye jahan so gaya aasmaan
so gayi hai saari manzilein so gaya hai rasta

just feel like writing smthing :)
btw what happended to that orkut friend or urs??

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  
Blogger  Raja said...

koi new post kyun nahin hai? :-?

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  
Blogger Samyak said...

I am thankful to b’lore for having given me a chance to taste the various spices of life!!!

Is this the same girl who keeps on saying she regrets coming here, she hates all this crowd, she just hate bangalore... kya pain hai yaar??
Kabhi kisi cheez ke liye koi ek opinion nahi hai kya?? [:O]

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  
Blogger Athena said...

@saras.. btw what happended to that orkut friend or urs??

jaise tumhe pata hi nahi hai :DD:PP waise thts a gr8 song!! :))

@raja.. will b posting soon :)))

@megs.. phir sab kuch chaupat ho jayega[

lagta hai hamaare naseeb main milna nahi likhaa hai :DD

@seige.. Kabhi kisi cheez ke liye koi ek opinion nahi hai kya?? [:O]

my opinion abt b'lore never chnged :Xxxxxxx and will never chng 8))) ye toh kaafi hadd tak sahi hai ki b'lore ne mujhe bitter and sweet experiences diye former in majority.. so just said tasted the former whereas i already had a hell lot of the latter xperience already :)))

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  
Blogger Aurora said...

lagta hai hamaare naseeb main milna nahi likhaa hai :DD


nahi yar
har cheez ka ek waqt hain
humara bhi waqt aayega[8)]

post smthing new yar

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Arun Pillai said...

well vinitha,

it's nice reading your blog.read it when i got some breathing space in between my hectic work. good to know about "this mallu gal'z" train safari...:)


Arun Pillai
http://www.arunspillai.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/arunsasikumar

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Saras said...

@Athena: jaise tumhe pata hi nahi hai
mujhe kaise pata hoga :o:o
tumne to kabhi bataya nahin uske baare mein

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

I agree as an outsider myself I spent many months all alone in bangalore before i made friends via orkut and office colleagues.

Now i am having a ball of a time here in blore no doubt !!!!

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Apple ink jet cartridges Life insurance gloucester county nj Vogue sauna tempur pedic mattress for sale replacement mattress for sleeper sofa http://www.car-insurance-price-4.info/czcichrysler.html foam mattresses and mattress toppers How much carnosine should body builders take Webroot window washer custom settings Convertible volkswagon bug 1976 Internet service providers internet remote access Mattresses foundations chicago Lose weight pills equiptment Gay malaysia personals Unfinished wood furniture stores in houston texas Jovenes latinos va shifman+mattresses Female impotence piranha paintball gun

Tuesday, 20 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home